New Mexico Residents Protect Your Vehicle, Add Storage, and More with a Metal Garage
A metal garage from Carports 4 You can be a hassle-free and economical storage solution for your property. A metal garage is somewhat like the metal carport we sell except that a metal garage is a completely enclosed steel structure. This makes the metal garage an ideal building for protecting your car, truck, or boat from harsh New Mexico weather. This metal building isn’t only limited to vehicle protection, you can also purchase a metal garage to store your belongings. Get the clutter out of the house, and organize your stuff in a custom-made pre-built metal building. Some of our customers buy a metal garage to be used as a man cave, or a she-shed. The fact is, the possibilities are endless. We can put windows, doors, and rollup doors almost anywhere you want them. This all adds up to flexibility for customization allowing you to get a metal garage that was truly designed with your needs in mind. We would love to help you custom order a metal building that fits your dream. Contact us to tell us about your requirements for your New Mexico metal building project today.
Would you rather speak to a real person? Call 618-214-6659.
Regular Style Garage
Boxed Eave Style Garage
Vertical Style Garage
The Buy-Your-Building Plan
Three simple steps for success
Design Your Building
Our online configurator makes it easy for you to visualize and design your structure. Choose from the available styles and options to create your custom metal building.
Submit a Quote
We’ll review your building and email you a quote. If you have any further customizations you would like to add on, please let us know! Once you’re satisfied with the building configuration and quote, you can order your building and make the downpayment.
Get Your Building
Your new metal building will be fabricated and packaged for delivery. Delivery times vary depending on the area. Please inquire about the estimated lead times for your location. The installation crew will schedule, deliver, and set up your new building. The balance is due upon delivery. Enjoy your new building!
6 Reasons for a Metal Garage in New Mexico
- It’s Simple
Building a metal garage looks more like assembly than construction. The crew delivers the garage in sections to your property. Then they swiftly assemble it and leave again. You won’t have to deal with the headaches of construction–the endless in and out, the noise, the wear and tear on your property. Our installation process is quick and easy.
- It’s Environmentally Friendly
Metal ranks as one of the highest eco-friendly building materials on the market. Steel is nearly 100% recyclable. It’s strong enough to bear the weight of solar panels, if you choose to go green with your project. Short construction times and little waste notch up the efficiency of a metal garage to soaring heights.
- It’s Termite Proof
Termites and other pests provide no threat to a metal garage, their jaws simply are no match for the durability of a steel structure. With a metal building, you don’t need to fear the effects of a whole army of termites.
- It Minimizes Fire Damage
The International Building code approves steel as a non-combustible material. Although fire damage can occur to a metal structure, the steel won’t add fuel to a fire. A raging fire can’t devour metal like it will wood. Because of this, insurance rates tend to run much lower for metal than for wooden structures.
- It Is Customizable
An extra window here, a rollup door there, hulking or snug, three bays or one–you can customize your metal garage to your liking. Choose colors and trim to make it a showstopper or stick to classic. 3 basic styles to get you started, and then the sky’s the limit.
- It’s Strong
Metal structures are durable, resilient, and robust, lasting for many years with virtually no maintenance needed. Unlike many wood-framed structures, a metal garage can withstand raging storms and high winds.
Looking For Metal Garages in New Mexico? At Carports4You, You Come First!
Carports4you is dedicated to treating you like we would want to be treated. We are committed to responding to your inquiry in a timely manner, and telling you the truth about estimated lead times. Our sales personnel have many years of experience in the metal garage industry, allowing us to provide well-informed answers to all your garage questions.
Your Metal Garages Manufacturer Advocate
When purchasing a metal garage, you deserve a first-rate experience. Our goal is to provide it. In the rare event that problems arise after purchase, we will be your liaison with the manufacturer. From purchase to installation, we’ve got your back.
New Mexico Permit Assistance
Different locations require different permits. If you need assistance with the permitting process for your location, we can provide certified plans for the metal structures that we sell.
Who Builds My Metal Garage?
Depending on your location in New Mexico and the garage options you choose, Carolina Carports or Eagle Carports will build your metal garage. Both manufacturers build high-quality metal buildings at their manufacturing facilities located throughout the US
Payment Flexibility For Metal Garages
The most cost-effective way to own your metal building is by paying cash, however, we do provide options for financing the purchase of your metal garage. Please visit our financing page for more information.
Any Questions Please Contact Us
If you have any questions please contact us, we would be delighted to assist you in your metal garage project. Contact Us through our website, submit a quote request using our on line 3D builder, or Call Us at 618-214-6659.
Where We Build Metal Garages in New Mexico
We are pleased to serve our friends and neighbors in New Mexico with quality metal garages. No matter where you live in The Land of Enchantment we are able to design, deliver, and install a metal garage, including but not limited to the following areas:
Northern New Mexico
- San Juan County, NM including the communities of Aztec, Bloomfield, Farmington, Navajo Dam, Newcomb, Nageezi, Shiprock and more.
- Rio Arriba County, NM including the communities of Amarilla, Brazos, Chama, Coyote, Dulce, Embudo, Espanola, and more.
- Taos County, NM including the communities of Costilla, Questa, Tres Piedras, Trampas, and more.
- Colfax County, NM including the communities of Cimarron, Eagles Nest, Maxwell, Raton, Springer, and more.
- Union County, NM including the communities of Amistad, Clayton, Des Moines, Folsom, Gladstone, and more.
- Mora County, NM including the communities of Holman, Ledoux, Mora, Wagon Mound, Watrous, and more.
- Santa Fe County, NM including the communities of Galisteo, La Cienega, Lamy, Pojoaque, San Pedro, Sante Fe, and more.
- Los Alamos County, NM including the communities of Los Alamos, White Rock, and more.
- Sandoval County, NM including the communities of Bernalillo, Counselor, Cuba, Regina, Rio Rancho, San Ysidro, and more.
Southern New Mexico
- Lea County, NM including the communities of Eunis, Hobbs, Lovington, and more.
- Eddy County, NM including the communities of Artesia, Carlsbad, Hope, Livingston, Wheeler, and more.
- Otero County, NM including the communities of Alvarado, Bent, Holloman AFB, Mayhill, and more.
- Dona Ana County, NM including the communities of Garfield, Las Cruces, Mesilla, White Sands and more.
- Luna County, NM including the communities of Akela, Deming, Gage, and more.
- Hidalgo County, NM including the communities of Animas, Lordsburg, Road Forks, Rodeo, and more.
Eastern New Mexico
- Harding County, NM including the communities of Mills, Mosquero, Roy, and more.
- San Miguel County, NM including the communities of Las Vegas, San Jose, Villanueva, and more.
- Quay County, NM including the communities of House, San Jon, Wheatland, and more.
- Guadalupe County, NM including the communities of Newkirk, Santa Rosa, Vaughn, and more.
- Torrance County, NM including the communities of Clines Corners, Encino, Willard, and more.
- Curry County, NM including the communities of Broadview, Cannon AFB, Clovis, Melrose, and more.
- Roosevelt County, NM including the communities of Arch, Dora, Elida, Floyd, Portales, and more.
- De Baca County, NM including the communities of Fort Sumner, Lake Sumner, and more.
- Lincoln County, NM including the communities of Capitan, Corona, Lincoln, Oscuro, White Oaks, and more.
- Chaves County, NM including the communities of Dexter, Hagerman, Lake Arthur, Midway, Roswell, and more.
Western New Mexico
- Grant County, NM including the communities of Bayard, Buckhorn, Hachita, Mule Creek, Separ, Silver City, and more.
- Sierra County, NM including the communities of Arrey, Caballo, Hillsboro, Winston, and more.
- Catron County, NM including the communities of Aragon, Apache Creek, Datil, Luna, Pleasanton, Quemado, and more.
- Socorro County, NM including the communities of Bingham, Magdalena, San Antonio, Socorro, and more.
- Valencia County, NM including the communities of Belen, Bosque, Los Lunas, Peralta, and more.
- Bernalillo County, NM including the communities of Albuquerque, Chilili, North Valley, Sandia Park, South Valley, and more.
- Cibolo County, NM including the communities of Bluewater, Fence Lake, Grants, Seboyeta, and more.
- McKinley County, NM including the communities of Gallup, Prewitt, Thoreau, Vanderwagen, and more.
We would love to install one of our metal garages at your New Mexico location.