At Carports4you we are able to offer rent-to-own and financing options to get a structure if you do not have the cash available now. While either of these plans can be helpful, please bear in mind that the least expensive way to buy a building is to pay for it in full when you purchase it. Below are the basics of each plan.
Rent – To – Own
- No Credit Check
- Buyer must provide SSN, DOB, DL#, and two full references.
- RTO contracts must be a minimum of $3000 before tax.
- We can do contracts of 24,36,48,or 60 Month duration.
- It is required to pay Down Payment + Origination Fee + First Month’s rent. This may total 20% of the building cost more or less. Down payment is due at time of order and Origination fee and first month’s rent is due at time of scheduling.
- Buyer must own the land where the structure will be placed or the landowner must sign a waiver permitting the building to be installed.
- Building must be certified.
- RTO company is Heartland Capital Investments and their phone # is 270-247-3199.
- There is no penalty for using the Early Purchase option.
- Please contact Carports4you with any other questions about the RTO option. It is our goal to be transparently honest with all the facts and figures of the RTO option.
- Down Payment of 10% – 16% required.
- Applicant must own the property where structure will be built.
- Credit check required.
- Minimum FICO score of 630 required.
- Interest rate, terms, and amount financed all depend upon credit score.
- Contact Carports4you for further help. We will be glad to explain the further details of this program.