We Deliver Metal Carports and Steel Structures in Florida
Carports 4 You is your online source for metal sheds in the Sunshine State! Across the Florida Panhandle and throughout the Florida Peninsula we work hard to provide you with the best metal sheds. As an authorized dealer of Carolina Carports, Carports 4 You can provide you with a customized build whether you need a carport, garage, RV cover, barn, or commercial metal building. The metal buildings we sell in Florida are built with 26 gauge roofing material and a minimum wind rating of 150 MPH. Most metal structures can be reinforced to withstand higher winds of up to 180 MPH for added performance in areas that are prone to hurricanes and high winds. In Florida, we can help with the permitting process to install a metal building purchased through our company by providing certified plans for our structures. We even have master filed plans in some Florida Counties which can save time with the permitting process.
Popular Daily Uses For Carports & Metal Garages In Florida
There are dozens of reasons for investing in a steel carport for your Florida property, below we will list some of the most popular uses in Florida.
- Boat Storage
- Vehicle Storage
- Produce Stand Protection
- Farm & Livestock Shelters
- Equipment Shed
- Outdoor Work Area
Whatever your reason for constructing a carport or metal garage you can rest assured your new structure is assembled from the highest quality steel and is up to protecting your assets from mother nature.
Customers in Florida get great customer service
When you contact us for a quote on a metal structure, we make it our priority to answer your inquiry as soon as possible. We know our product well, and we are happy to take the time to answer your questions. We want you to enjoy the process of purchasing your metal building almost as much as you enjoy using it! Throughout the whole process, we will keep you updated on the delivery schedule. We believe that every customer deserves to be treated like a respected friend.
While we can deliver our metal structures to most of the state of Florida, please be aware that we may not be able to deliver to the southernmost tip of the peninsula. Please contact us if interested and we will do our best to serve you.
Metal Shed Financing and Rent to Own in Florida
Many people choose a metal carport to protect their vehicles and other valuables from the weather. Others need a metal shed for a hobby shop or extra storage space. A Metal Barn can be a practical addition to your farm or ranch. Although the most cost-effective way of purchasing your shed is by buying it outright, there are financing options available. Visit our financing page to learn more about the two options available that we facilitate. The Rent to own program allows you to purchase your shed through a rental contract. We can also check your eligibility for a loan through a third-party financial service provider.
Florida Service Area
Our delivery and installation area includes but is not limited to the following Florida cities and counties:
- Escambia County: Ferry Pass, Molino, Pensacola, Walnut Hill
- Santa Rosa County: Allentown, Jay, Milton, Pace
- Okaloosa County: Crestview, Fort Walton Beach, Laurel Hill, Niceville
- Walton County: Defuniak Springs, Freeport, Miramar Beach, Paxton
- Holmes County: Bonifay, Esto, Ponce De Leon, Westville
- Washington County: Caryville, Chipley, Vernon, Wausau
- Bay County: Fountain, Laguna Beach, Lynn Haven, Panama City
- Jackson County: Graceville, Marianna, Malone, Sneads
- Calhoun County: Altha, Blountstown, Clarksville, Kinard
- Gulf County: Dalkeith, Port St Joe, Wewahitchka, White City
- Gadsden County: Chattahoochee, Havana, Midway, Quincy
- Liberty County: Hosford, Lake Mystic, Sumatra, Telogia
- Franklin County: Apalachicola, Eastpoint, Franklin, Lanark Village
- Leon County: Bradfordville, Fort Braden, Tallahassee, Woodville
- Wakulla County: Ochlockonee Bay, Sopchoppy, St Marks, Wakulla Springs
- Jefferson County: Ashville, Drifton, Monticello, Wacissa
- Madison County: Greenville, Leee, Madison, Pinetta
- Taylor County: Athena, Perry, Salem, Shady Grove
- Hamilton County: Adams, Jasper, Jennings, White Springs
- Suwannee County: Banford, Live Oak, O’Brien, Wellborn
- Lafayette County: Alton, Day Mayo, Midway
- Dixie County: Cross City, Horseshoe Beach, Old Town, Suwannee
- Columbia County: Five Points, Fort White, Lake City, Lulu
- Fort Myers
- Fort Lauderdale
- West Palm Beach